Oostvaarders College bezoekt Verenigde Naties met HOPE XXL
Hand made craftwork, made in Thailand under Fair Trade principles.
– We have sized this shirt as a loose garment (does not hug the body), from our measurements allow extra room for movement.
– Given sizes are approximations only, exact measurements may vary.
– Size tags sometimes do not match the advertised size.
– To compare sizes take a similar item of your own that fits well and lay it flat, smooth it out and use a tape measure to measure straight across, making sure the tape measure is tight.
– Bust/Chest and shoulder measurements are obtained by measuring once across and then doubling this measurement.
– Back is from the highest point on the shoulder to the bottom hem.
Fabric: Salaap Cotton
Relatively thin cotton with the odd thicker thread running through the weave to give a straight line texture. Material can shrink and the colours may run, especially on the first few washes.